3 Cow Paintings, Fun, Colourful!

Yep, I did it last winter, slipped on black ice and broke my wrist and a few ribs. Not much fun.

As you can imagine, I won't be making jewelry for a while.....
BUT..... I can still paint! So, on the bright side, this has given me time to do one of my other loves. Being a professional illustrator, everything I do is very realistic and painting allows me to 'loosen up' in a fluid style. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy creating them.

My paintings are small and can fit anywhere that needs a spot of colour. They make unique housewarming gifts, too. Please keep that in mind. They can sit on a mini easel or can be mounted on a wall.

There is a 'Catalog' (Index) of items which will show a category called, 'Original Paintings'. You can find them all there.

Enjoy!

Mini 6x6" Original Cow Paintings. Buy One or All Three!
Contact me for purchase, $64 each, all Three for $180!
Super Gift for the Cow Lover!

Mini 5x5" Fox Painting that looks as if he knows something you don't!
Contact me if you'd like this Smiling Fox. Price: $47

Comments

Popular Posts