Owl Jewelry that is Unique and Handmade!



First, I want to announce that I've just been notified that the owl pendant in the 2nd photo is a finalist in Fire Mountain Gems International Jewelry Contest. I couldn't be more excited!

I've been in love with owls for many years. Molly and McGee, the famous California owl duo, solidified the relationship. I opened my shop on ArtFire and called it 'Gilded Owl Jewelry'. A name that came to me in the wee hours of the morning.

I work primarily in silver but have begun to utilize gold with them. The choices are 22k or 24k pure gold. I use the ancient process of Kemboo or as an overlay.

This is one with 22k gold wings:
SOLD! Pure Silver and 22k Gold Handmade Owl Pendant

This next one is Silver with a black patina. This is a totally new design using the patina. It takes many layers of oxidization and then I selectively wear away the areas I want to stand out. Many hours are put into making these pieces. The gold takes time as well.
(This piece is not yet available)
This one developed a gorgeous patina and I thought I'd leave it just the way it came out. I was going to polish it, but loved the colours too much to do so. It looks like copper and brass when in fact, it's pure silver.
SOLD! Pure Silver Owl that has been oxidized.

This is the one that started it all and I still adore it.

He is also pure silver and oxidized. The raised parts are finished to a high polish.
SOLD!
Pure Silver Owl Pendant


I hope you've enjoyed looking at my owl collection. I don't always have them for sale in my ArtFire store, but I try to do my best to maintain one or two of them there.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me through my ArtFire Store.

Comments

  1. Returning the visit:) Thanks for stopping by, and the follow. Have a wonderful weekend...blog looks good!:)

    Kim
    LilacsNDreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts