Landing Pages Gone in New Facebook Timeline

So I just did it. I went with the new look.

It was much too annoying to keep it in the old stream when switching back and forth from profile to business. There is one big downside. The landing pages are no more. You'll have to be clever and put everything in the banner that you want to present to your new customers.

But for now, I created a new masthead that looks like the old masthead. I need to get used to it yet. This is my way of doing it:



My facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/GildedOwlJewelry

There are tabs instead of landing pages now. They are in boxes on the right side of the page under the banner. If you hover over them, you will see a box where you can swap their placement. That's all you can do right now. So be clever with your posts, they're what you'll be using to inform.

Comments

Popular Posts