Getting Ready for My First Craft Fair


I'm taking the plunge. I'm getting ready for my first Craft Fair on the 19th in West Haven, CT. I'm both nervous and excited about doing this and am happy to be sharing a table with my painting friend that does whimsical dog portraits.

There is so much to get ready and prepare for. I want to thank Bead Charmer Designs for all the help and advice. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card yet so I'll see what happens. This is more of a test for me to see if I want to get into it on a larger scale.

I thought I'd show you some of the items I'm making for the show. I am making plenty of everything and when the show is over, I will post them at my ArtFire Store, Gilded Owl Jewelry. Get your cup of coffee or glass of wine and come take a look.







Craft Fair Information:

Mackrille Elementary School....Holiday merriment & artisans Festival.
806 Jones Hill Rd
(203) 931-6820 10AM to 5PM

Comments

  1. Love that little face pendent! Your jewelry is so awesome! Good luck on your first Craft Show too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts