Perlen Poesie Jewelry Contest!

One of my favorite jewelry designs has been nominated to be in the Number One bead/jewelry  show in Europe sponsored by Perlen Poesie! from Germany. My 'Beach Dreams' beach glass pendant was chosen with 10 others out of thousands! I'd love it if you would take a minute and rate my piece here:
http://perlen-poesie.com/en/node/233


There are 10 stars under the title and if you click on the 10th one, that will mean 10 stars!


If you'd like to see the other entries chosen for this category, go here:
http://perlen-poesie.com/en/iba-entries-user?tid%5B%5D=14&tid_1%5B%5D=21

The final judging will not be from the online votes, but from judging at the show. This is for online support only. All good!

Thank you very much for your help!

Comments

  1. Voting, done. :) What an honor, and so much fun! I wish you the best, keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pendant and many congratulations - Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it … and yep, you got 10 stars from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rose! I appreciate all of your support! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts