Ahhhh, Spring is Here!

There's a long story behind these PINK lily of the valley, but I'm not going into it. They survived despite living in the toughest conditions and that's all I care about. I bent down to smell them today and couldn't believe the aroma. It was amazing! I'm so glad that they survived and I wanted to share the first open flowers. I wish this was a scented blog. Following this are a few close ups of cherry blossoms, also beautiful. It's got to be the best time of year!


Here are the cherry blossoms

I hope you took a minute to enjoy these and think of how lovely springtime is.
Thank you for the opportunity to share my love of flowers.

Comments

  1. I swear I can smell the sweet aroma right through my computer screen! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the arrival of spring everyday! :) I can't wait until the lily of the valley blossom where I am... soon! Their smell is divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, very beautiful! My convallaria are just preparing to bloom and I look forward to the fragrance that will fill the air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You probably have tons & they must be gorgeous! I'm working with 3 and it looks like 6 next year! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts